KityCrylics Harajuku Cardigan Jacket Preorder
Pre order. Set to ship early October.
Last chance offer! Limited sizes and stock.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING. This is a layaway listing and you will need to pay the remainder balance via Invoice before your order will ship!! Jackets are $75/each.
🎉Layaway opportunity: pay 50% down and the remaining 50%+ shipping fees by September 15th.
Shipping fees vary by total weight + destination.
Feel free to DM me on Instagram if you’d like to check the estimated shipping fees for your Country.
• Failure to pay will result in your order being cancelled, a 10% Cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund of your first payment, and you will be barred from future layaway opportunities with my shop.
3 Styles available. Please note minor alterations have been made to mass produced cardigans that are not shown on the advertising photos!
A: Harajuku Drippy Cardigan. Traditional KityCrylics colors. Features the drippy star logo embroidery on left chest.
B: Pastel Moonie Cardigan. A soft touch of pink and yellow for a pastel kei inspired vibe. No embroidery patch accent.
C: Lovestruck Cardigan. Our Yandere inspired jacket. Features deep red accents on a solid black base. Has a red/black embroidery patch on left chest.
D: Harajuku Drippy Cardigan Purple/Black variation.
Similar to A, but the base is black, with green & purple accents. Has a variation of our logo embroidery on the left chest.
please refer to our size chart to help give you an idea on what range each size will fit! These jackets are very stretchy due to their double woven knit nature. When in doubt, order a size up!
Jackets are made with 100% cotton. Please do not machine wash! For best care, dry clean only or spot wash and hang dry.
🚨 What changed for mass production?
• Cardigan D has an outdated final sample picture. Please note the embroidery patch is updated on mass production and is our drippy star logo with a purple outline instead of pink (check photos for example)
• Cardigans each have SIX buttons instead of SEVEN.
• The sleeves also have been slightly altered to have a more “flared”/puffy look instead of a straight look.
• Jacket D has a lighter purple color, as the darker purple color made the pockets look like eggplants 🤦🏻♀️
In addition to our manufacturer inspecting jackets, each jacket will be inspected by myself and my helper prior to shipping to ensure quality is satisfactory. If for any reason your jacket arrives and has noticeable flaws (such as a hole in the stitching, or embroidery flaws, or heavy sewing flaws that affect wearability) please reach out to me via EMAIL or DM with photos.
• Some minor blemishes are normal including loose threads or small imperfections from the embroidery process. These are mostly crafted by machine and then assembled by hand. Please be okay with the nature of these jackets and their limited availability.
• By purchasing you have read this listing thoroughly and understand the nature of the layaway and agree to pay your remaining balance no later than September 15th.